Sometimes a student is under performing in Spanish because he simply doesn’t understand the homework. If he is repeatedly puzzled by certain concepts, he may not be keeping up with grade-level expectations.
If the student puts off projects and postpone homework, he may not be able to keep up as workloads increase.
- A lot of experience – Assist students with their courses homework, and prepared them for weekly tests and finals.
- Language practice – Boost students’ confidence in their Spanish-speaking abilities, as well as expanding their understanding of their current school curriculum.
- All levels are welcome – Beginners, intermediate, advanced, proficient.
- In-home tutoring – Specifically in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria.
- Skype or Zoom online classes – For students located outside my driving range (e.g. Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert).
- Flexible schedules – Weekday and weekend classes are offered. I will always do my best to work around your schedule.
- Some of my students are from Great Hearts, Basics, Chaparral High School, ASU, etc. – I have helped them improve successfully their Spanish grades.