Add Your Heading Text Here
Duration: 60 mins
- Total Immersion Approach – It has been my experience that I need to make the learning experience fun for kids.
- I teach Spanish “through playing”, which means kids are engaged in different interactive, hands-on and conversational games with me (e.g. hangman, bingo) and many other learning resources, such as songs and worksheets, that are relevant to the lesson.
- In-home tutoring – Specifically in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria.
- Skype or Zoom online classes – For kids located outside my driving range (e.g. Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert).
- Flexible schedules – Weekday and weekend classes are offered. I will always do my best to work around your child’s schedule.
- The child will be exposed to the new language for 60 minutes.
First child $60.00, and $10.00 per session for each additional child.