As a parent, you wish your college or high school student to get the support they need to succeed in their classes, including tutoring for Spanish in which they may require additional help, motivation or encouragement. Even though college or high school students taking a Spanish class understand the benefits of working with a tutor to assist them, most don’t reach out to tutoring services. They probably don’t want to meet with someone they are not acquainted with, or they feel embarrassed that their grades aren’t as strong as they would want, or fear they may do poorly in class even with Spanish tutoring assistance.
Sometimes students are underperforming in Spanish class because they just don’t get the assignment or homework. If they are constantly puzzled by specific concepts, they may not be keeping up with grade-level expectations. If students put off their Spanish projects and postpone homework, they probably won’t be able to keep up as workloads increase.
Hiring and working with an experienced Spanish private tutor for high school students who are struggling in class can be the key to academic improvement. Spanish tutoring gives students an opportunity to discuss academic content and talk through their understanding of that content with another person. It can also help students boost their grade in Spanish class, but more importantly, Spanish tutoring assists with assignment comprehension and knowledge retention.
A Spanish Tutor Offers One-on-One Instruction
One of the primary reasons why innumerable high school students are unsuccessful at learning a new language and passing Spanish classes is that many perform better with one-on-one instruction. But no school has the resources to offer this level of attention. This is why investing in an online or in-person Spanish tutor is so beneficial because it strays from a classroom of 25+ students with a single instructor and a single teaching method, and instead offers one-on-one instruction using a teaching style that best fits the individual student. A Spanish private tutor can improve the learning experience – not only will they actually learn Spanish, but they will also improve and get top grades from this level of instruction and have a great shot at getting into the college of their choice.
A Private Spanish Tutor Lets Students Learn on their Time and Convenience
The life of high school students is actually a full-time job. Between attending classes, studying, participating in sports, partaking in other extracurricular activities like playing an instrument or doing volunteer work, there are also family obligations that play into life. This is why high school students need a flexible Spanish tutor who will teach them on their time and convenience.
Choosing a Spanish tutor in Phoenix, AZ
Out of my many years of teaching Spanish, serving as a classroom Spanish professor at Thunderbird, the School of Global Management and, as an online and in-person tutor of Spanish, my advice is that if you want to hire an excellent tutor, he/she must:
- Have academic qualifications – years of experience teaching the language in reputable venues
- Be a native speaker and earned a bachelor’s degree in his/her native country
- Can provide plenty of references from current or past students
- Understand how you learn a language and fits your learning style, optimizing the experience online learning experience for you
- Provides you many different teaching materials, homework, online resources and videos so you can do productive work between sessions
- Follow a specific Spanish lesson plan/curriculum in teaching Spanish or can accommodate your specific requirements and offer tailored lessons specifically for your unique learning needs
- Bring both fun and experience to your Spanish learning experience
- Be flexible and can work around and accommodate your busy schedule
- And of course, be trustworthy, patient, enthusiastic, reliable and punctual
At the end of the day, you are a unique person with your own set of learning goals. The best tutor is the one who can accommodate your needs and offer a tailored approach.
By considering the factors above, you will be able to make the right choice of a tutor and save yourself both time and money!
If you are interested in hiring a highly-rated Spanish tutor in Phoenix, AZ, please call, email or text me to discuss your goals and scheduling options.
TEXT ME AT (602) 326-9186
SEND EMAIL : email@example.com